Thursday 7 March 2013

RESEARCH: FILM POSTERS: GENRE: CRIME AND GANGSTER.

This post looks at gangster and crime film posters over the last few decades. Along with westerns and comedies, Gangster crime movies were some of my favourites from childhood, perhaps because my parants would rarely let me watch them due to the language and violence. Amongst my favourite ever gangster film are 'The Godfather' (of course), 'Goodfellas', Pulp Fiction and 'Reservoir Dogs'. I also have to mention some of the early James Cagney classic gangster films that inspired most of my favourites from the 90's.






















Extra Large Movie Poster Image for White Heat

















King of New York Movie Poster











Mean Streets Movie Poster





































Heat Movie Poster
























Mega Sized Movie Poster Image for Gangster Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment